When you have special ops teams, Ram Air’s 4-IHT model is your solution for proper gear drying. By allowing for inverted drying, the 4-IHT is able to dry hazmat, immersion and ice-rescue suits that standard gear dryers cannot accommodate while still drying standard bunker gear and accessories. Adjustable to any size gear, the 4-IHT quickly and efficiently dries personal protective equipment without turning gear inside out and causing damage to the gear. Gone are the days of hosing down gear and waiting days for it to dry. With Ram Airs immersion/hazmat/turnout gear dryers you can rest assured that your gear will be ready when you are!
ADJUSTABLE FOR ANY SIZE GEAR
Gear designed for special emergencies can be large and awkward to handle. Ram Air can accommodate the unique sizes of hazmat, immersion and ice-rescue suits easily. Each of the machine’s four drying positions features adjustable height stickmen to that can be shortened or extended based on the size of the garment.
FULLY NFPA COMPLIANT
Since Ram Air’s 4-IHT models operate using ambient air, manufacturer’s warranties remain intact and the units comply with NFPA 1851/FEMSA recommendations for drying gear.
KEEPING YOU DRY FROM HEAD TO TOE
Working in dry boots, gloves, face masks and SCBA’s makes doing your job safer and more comfortable. Ram Air’s 4-IHT models feature 12 component ports for safely and quickly drying all gear accessories.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION YOU CAN COUNT ON
Providing top-quality products is our top priority. Heavy-duty casters provide mobility for the unit; top-quality steel construction of the frame and air passages ensure that Ram Air gear dryers are built to last; and a LED timer with automatic shut-off provides easy, efficient drying. We don’t just stand by our products, we guarantee them for a full two years!
- Width: 28″
- Height: adjustable
- Length: 78.5″
- Powder Coated Paint with 12 gauge steel
- Steel stickmen with powder coat paint for hanging fire fighter personal protective equipment
- Stickmen can be inverted to accommodate garments needing to be dryer upside down, and the length is adjustable to accommodate different sizes of suits
- High volume and high pressure system
- Enclosed motor with noise reduction package
- 360 degree swivel casters on the base
- Removable motor and fan with 360 degree swivel casters with easy quick connect attachment to dryer
- Motor and Fan with 4″ or 6″ hose barb attachment for drying pumper truck
- 6 accessory drying ports with valves for gloves, helmets, balaclavas
- Operates on a 110v power supply with optional 220v power supply available
A.O. Smith Motor
- 1 HP / 60hz / volts 208-230 / amps 6.6-6.0/12.0 / Rpm 3450
- Direct coupled to fan
- No maintenance unit
- Download Connection Motor Specs
Auto Thermal Protector
- Bearing prelubricated (no further lubrication necessary)
- Insulation class B
- Wheel diameter 10 5/8″
- Wheel bore 5/8″
- Auto thermal protector
- Ball bearing
- Donload Blower Specs
- Interval selection 2-4-8-12 hours
- Download Timer Specs
The BD-8 boot-drying accessory fits easily into any one of the four drying ports. With this accessory, fire departments and emergency service organizations will have the ability to dry 8 boots per accessory, or up to 32 boots at one time. The BD-8 enables departments to dry a large number of boots simultaneously after emergency or training situations. It quickly removes the moisture that can cause mold and mildew to form if left for too long and gets departments back to a state of readiness fast.