4-MU – 4-Unit Ambient Air Turnout Gear Dryer with Basic Timer Control
Ram Air’s 4-MU with basic timer control safely and quickly dries up to four sets of turnout gear and accessories with ambient air.
Ram Air’s 4-MU with basic timer control safely and quickly dries up to four sets of turnout gear and accessories with ambient air. The Ram Air 4-MU Gear Dryer aligns with gear manufacturer drying requirements and complies with NFPA 1851/FEMSA recommendations for drying gear.
TARGET HARD-TO-DRY AREAS
Ram Air’s patented design uses powerful fans that push air through gear from the inside out—effectively drying the hard to reach areas and vapor barriers in gear that are prone to mold and mildew if not dried properly. The unique design of our gear dryers limits air loss and prevents air flow from following the path of least resistance. The result? Faster, more efficient drying and an increased ability to dry more suits in the same amount of time.
FLEXIBILITY FOR ALL GEAR COMPONENTS
We know what it is like to work in wet boots and gloves. That is why Ram Air’s 4-MU Gear Dryer comes fully loaded with 12 component ports for drying all accessories including helmets, gloves, boots, face masks and SCBAs. Keeping you dry and comfortable is our job.
BASIC TIMER CONTROL
A basic timer control on Ram Air 4-MU gear dryers offer simple operation. Users can select one of the four drying time presets (2,4,8, or 12-hour) for the items being dried.
FEATURE STRUCTURALLY SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION
We strive to deliver products that set quality standards beyond any other competitor’s products. Heavy-duty casters provide mobility for the unit; top-quality steel construction of the frame and air passages ensure that Ram Air Gear Dryers are built to last; and a LED timer with automatic shut-off provides easy, efficient drying. We design our gear dryers to be the most structurally superior gear dryers available and stand by them with a full two-year guarantee!
Warranty & Brochure (PDF)
- Width: 28 5/8″
- Height: 80″
- Length: 90″
- Powder Coated Paint with 12 gauge steel
- Steel stickmen with powder coat paint for hanging fire fighter personal protective equipment with 2″ shut off valves
- High volume and high pressure system
- Enclosed motor with noise reduction package
- 360 degree swivel casters on the base
- Removable motor and fan with 360 degree swivel casters with easy quick connect attachment to dryer
- Motor and Fan with optional 4″ or 6″ hose barb attachment for drying pumper truck
- 12 accessory drying ports with valves for gloves, helmets, balaclavas
- Operates on a 120v power supply
- Adjustable timer with interval selection
- Heat Element: 230v 8A 2000w with adjustable cool down period. Cuts out at 103 degrees Fahrenheit
Specification Sheet (PDF)
You may also like…
Ram Air’s 6-MU with basic timer control safely and quickly dries up to six sets of turnout gear and accessories using ambient air.